30 September 2022 | ehlausanne | Insights
CE practices are a way to differentiate, even to make more profits. However, in the near future, they will simply be the norm.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:127
Recent posts from Insights
- U.S. hotel results for week ending 19 November
Check out the post for more...
- Jerry Gibson appoints as General Manager in Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa today announces the appointment of Jerry Gibson as general manager of their imagined oceanfront resort, which last year completed a multi-million-dollar transformation.
- The Anam Mui Ne to celebrate grand opening in January
The Anam Mui Ne, a resort with 127 elegant rooms and suites, a sublime design inspired by Vietnam’s Indochine era and prime beachfront location will celebrate its grand opening in January next year.
- 5 tips on how to become a hotel General Manager
The role of Hotel General Manager often requires between 15 to 20 years of experience.
- IHG Hotels & Resorts’ Vignette Collection brand lands in Patong, Thailand
IHG Hotels & Resorts one of the world’s leading hotel companies, is proud to announce that its Luxury & Lifestyle collection brand, Vignette Collection, will come to the famed beach destination of Patong in partnership with Dinso Resort Co.
- Omni Tempe Hotel at Asu now accepting bookings on April 28, 2023
Today, the highly anticipated Omni Tempe Hotel at ASU announced that it is accepting reservations for stays beginning on April 28, 2023, with rates starting at $275 per night.
- Accor and Kasada expand portfolio in Senegal
Accor, a world-leading hospitality group with over 425 hotels across India, Middle East, Africa and Turkey, has signed a management agreement with Kasada to operate the Lamantin Beach Resort & Spa managed by Accor, located 80 kms South of Dakar, on the seaside port of Saly, the largest seaside resort in West Africa, between the sea and the sacred forest.
- Hyatt Regency Trivandrum strengthens leadership for launch
Hyatt Regency Trivandrum announced the induction of some of the best hospitality professionals in the industry prior to their launch in the capital city of Kerala.
- Crisis management preparedness: New innovation strategies
Here are some fresh ideas for surviving future crises in the hotel business.