01 October 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
Located in southernmost part of Korea, LOTTE HOTEL JEJU, a classic luxury hotel of LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS re-opened its major facilities and garden after renewal.Operated by South Korea’s largest hotel group, LOTTE HOTEL JEJU is a destination unto i..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:159
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Education and Investments are Cornerstones to Transform Tourism: UNWTO Executive Council Meets in Marrakesh
UNWTO convened its Executive Council in Marrakesh, Morocco, as the sector’s recovery continues to gather pace.
- 31% of US premium travelers entrust flight booking to travel advisors
San Francisco - Voyagu, an AI-powered travel management platform and marketplace, surveyed 2,050 American premium travelers who booked an international flight at least once in the past six months and found that 31% prefer to rely on advisors.
- Smack Podcast: Interview with Torgeir Silseth - CEO of Nordic Choice Hotels
Torgeir Silseth, the CEO of Nordic Choice Hotels, joined us on the podcast after the Nordic Hotel Conference in Copenhagen and talked to us about the Conference itself, including his participation in the talk “The Battle of the Giants”, how he got t.
- Learn from the brightest minds in the hospitality industry
The Direct Booking Summit is an event that welcomes hoteliers to share their problems, find solutions and build a supportive community focussed on increasing direct bookings.
- They Built Their Way To Victory
Paris - This year for the first time, students worked on challenging issues submitted to them by hoteliers.
- Hybrid Work Is Already Having Long Lasting Effects on Hotel Design
As well as working on a futuristic Atari Hotel, leading hotel architect Tom Ito is starting to see new design trends that are directly related to the pandemic.
- Holiday travel is still wrestling with the demons of the summer of chaos past
Thanksgiving travel is almost back to normal.
- Net-zero hotels: 6 top stays for travelers who prioritize sustainability
As we wrap up the final months of 2022 and look ahead to a new year, there’s a buzz phrase that’s gaining steam in the world of sustainable travel: net-zero hotels.
- COP27: 6 developments to support decarbonizing global real estate
COP27, the world’s most important annual climate conference, wrapped up in Egypt last week, with energy security and loss and damage faced by the developing world among the headline topics.