25 November 2022 | Mentorifi Staff | Mentorifi – the Learning Hub | Eventible
Workshops only work if it interests your audience. This article will show you some workshop ideas you can implement to give your attendees a memorable experience!
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:59
Recent posts from Mentorifi – the Learning Hub | Eventible
- Speaker’s Corner: Featuring Vasilis Danias, Co-founder & CEO, Bitloops
Vasilis Danias is passionate about Software Architecture and Software Engineering.
- 35 Best Conference Swag Ideas To Impress Your Event Attendees
One of the many things that people look forward to while attending any event or conference is conference swag.
- A Complete Guide On How To Get Event Sponsorships
Table of Contents Who are Event Sponsors? Different Kinds of Sponsors What is In-person or Virtual Event Sponsorship? Why Are Sponsors Important? How To Choose The Right Sponsor For Your B2B Event? How to Pitch your Event to potential Sponsors (both Live and Virtual)? Event Survey Questions for Sponsors Key Takeaway Event sponsorship does the [
- 18 Great Experiential Marketing Examples To Inspire Your Next Event
The success of an event is about more than just garnering maximum participation from attendees.
- 7 Successful Event Marketing Examples to Get You Started On Your Campaign
A successful event marketing campaign can drive brand awareness, expand your customer base and increase sales.
- 27 Event Survey Questions For Maximum Responses
Table of Content Intro Types of Event Survey Questions Event Survey Questions for Attendees Event Survey Questions for Speakers Event Survey Questions for Sponsors/Vendors Audio & Video Feedback Model Post-Event Analysis Key Takeaway Eventible, which is a review platform for B2B events, has successfully used its survey questions to poll 200,000 attendees and bring in [
- 6 Best Event Marketing Strategies That Guarantee Success
Are you looking to take your event marketing to the next level? If so, you need to know about some of the latest and most successful event marketing strategies.
- Speaker’s Corner: Featuring Erik Huberman, Founder & CEO, Hawke Media
Erik Huberman is the founder and CEO of Hawke Media, which is on a mission to make great marketing accessible to all.
- Speaker’s Corner: Featuring Kate Bradley Chernis, Co-founder & CEO, Lately
Kate Bradley Chernis is the Founder & CEO of Lately, which uses AI to generate high-engaging content in your unique brand voice that is customized to target any audience.