25 November 2022 | admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
San Francisco - Voyagu, an AI-powered travel management platform and marketplace, surveyed 2,050 American premium travelers who booked an international flight at least once in the past six months and found that 31% prefer to rely on advisors. A stud..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:150
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Hospitality Industry Public Relations Leader David “Jerry” Daly Dies at 78
- Four Seasons Unveils its Newest Private Retreats Collection Surrounding the Brand’s First Ever Private Marina on the East Cape of Los Cabos
The ultra-luxury residences sit upon two miles of pristine beachfront, offering premier access to on and off property amenities and adventures.
- Cassia Jerusalem Unveils New Brand and Boutique Hotel Renovation in Heart of the City
Formerly the King Solomon Hotel Jerusalem, Cassia is a boutique gem for travelers seeking art, culture and tranquility.
- How is EHL anticipating the future of the hospitality industry?
With the travel and tourism industry facing significant challenges, hospitality business schools such as EHL are reinventing hospitality education to ensure it evolves with the times and echoes the future of the hospitality industry.
- Canaves Oia Expands its Epitome Luxury Resort for 2023
New 5BR villa, a second pool and a new restaurant enhance the accessible, and expansive, family-friendly Santorini resort.
- The Central Project housing initiative launches in Sydney
TOGA Group, Atlassian and Dexus have joined forces with not-for-profit organisation My Foundations Youth Housing (MFYH) to launch The Central Project, providing those in need with temporary accommodation.
- Hilton Chefs Across North America Share Their Favorite Winter Comfort Foods
- Bird Group Announces the Opening of the Roseate Edinburgh
Roseate Hotels & Resorts, the growing hospitality brand well known for its collection of luxury hotels in the United Kingdom and India, today announced the opening of The Roseate Edinburgh, an iconic hideaway in the heart of the Scottish capital.
- Marriott Named One of FORTUNE’s Most Admired Companies
Marriott International has been named one of FORTUNE Magazine’s 2023 World’s Most Admired Companies for the 23rd consecutive year.