16 January 2023 | Hospitality Business | Hospitality Business
Young chefs from over 50 countries will fly to India to compete. The post NZ WelTec student selected for Young Chef Olympiad appeared first on .
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:241
Recent posts from Hospitality Business
- RANZ reports positive meeting with new PM outlining immediate priorities
“I’m pleased to report that the prime minister was extremely open and receptive to our suggestions and I’m looking forward to working with him and his senior ministers on the important issues facing our industry.
- Hospitality Business Leader’s Forum 2023: – Mayor of Auckland Wayne Brown
"Know your customers and your competitors, and offer superior quality, superior value, or something different – and don’t stand still.
- Grand Chateau Tongariro Hotel announces permanent closure
Surrounded by the Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro, and its history in Aotearoa New Zealand, it is disappointing for the hotel community that the Chateau Tongariro Hotel chapter will come to an end.
- Cassia diners evacuated as flooding hits kitchen
While the Fort Lane site is now awaiting insurance assessors, chef Sid and the team are opening up the private dining room, at Sid at The French Café, to host Cassia customers, an initiative repurposed following the 2022 flood.
- Essential info for weather affected industry – what you need to know
A State of Emergency was declared on Friday January 27 to deal with severe flooding in Auckland and the Waitomo region, after torrential rain caused havoc, damage and four people lost their lives.
- Restaurant Association seeks recovery flooding support
The Restaurant Association has met with local and central government, including Ministers Nash and Robertson and Auckland Mayor Brown, to update them on the most pressing issues for hospitality businesses.
- Hospitality Training Trust 2023 Grants
If you have a project that will make a difference to the hospitality sector, we would like to hear from you.
- Noma announces 2024 closure to enter food lab field
The new Noma test kitchen will develop new products and dishes to sell on an e-commerce platform.
- Keen hospitality experts wanted
The New Zealand Culinary Arts Development Trust is seeking hospitality professionals who love their industry and want to give back on a voluntary basis.