25 January 2023 | Travel Outlook Premium Hotel Call Center | Insights
How modern AI solutions offset rising costs that cut into hotel profits.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:273
Recent posts from Insights
- Long-Haul travel sentiment to Europe improves despite high global inflation
The desire for overseas travel in 2023 has increased significantly in large travel markets compared to a year ago.
- Hyatt completes dream hotel group acquisition
Hyatt Hotels Corporation today announced the completion of the Dream Hotel Group lifestyle hotel brand and management platform acquisition, bringing a vibrant portfolio of lifestyle hotel brands – including Dream Hotels, The Chatwal and Unscripted Hotels – into the Hyatt portfolio.
- Radisson individuals comes to Berlin
Radisson Hotel Group is bringing its Radisson Individuals brand to the heart of Berlin.
- Duetto Outlook & Trends 2023 Survey results
Hoteliers have mixed feelings about business travel in 2023; it’s a focus for revenue teams but also tipped to be the biggest challenge of the year ahead.
- Bishop’s lodge, Auberge Resorts Collection appoints Missy Auge as Wine Director
Bishop’s Lodge, Auberge Resorts Collection, the historic luxury resort and thoughtfully restored landmark in Santa Fe, today announces the appointment of Missy Auge as Wine Director.
- Adrian Chua joins Aloft Langkawi Pantai Tengah as General Manager
Aloft Langkawi Pantai Tengah welcomes Adrian Chua, as the newly appointed General Manager for the island hotel.
- What to include in your hotel pre-arrival email
The pre-arrival stage is the perfect time to break the ice and build anticipation by sending an enticing hotel pre-arrival email, plus a hotel pre-arrival emails also offer a fantastic chance to drive incremental revenue.
- Hyatt strengthens position as leader in luxury, lifestyle and leisure in 2023
Hyatt Hotels Corporation shared today that Hyatt is positioned for continued transformative growth in 2023 and beyond with a record pipeline of approximately 117,000 rooms worldwide as of year-end 2022.
- Canada ends 2022 with record project counts of the Hotel construction pipeline
According to the Q4 2022 Hotel Construction Pipeline Trend Report for Canada by Lodging Econometrics (LE), LE analysts report that Canada’s total construction pipeline stands at 267 projects/35,758 rooms, up 2% by projects and 1% by rooms year-over-year (YOY).