23 October 2020 | Admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
As the tourism industry looks to rebuild after the shock of COVID-19, priorities and approaches are being rethought and reinvented. Once again, the big opportunities for disruption appear to be digital. Tourism is, by definition, a long-distance bus.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:4511
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Peckwater Brands acquires competitor eatclever, expands in DACH region
Peckwater Brands, Europe’s largest operator of virtual food brands, has acquired eatclever, the virtual delivery brand market leader in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- AHLA Announces 2023 Officers, Board, Executive Committee
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) today announced its 2023 Officers, Board of Directors and Executive Committee, which include top leaders representing all segments of the hospitality industry.
- The Pros and Cons of Displaying Additional Mandatory Fees
We have all been there.
- A Third of Americans Plans to Cut Back on Travel Spending This Year: New Skift Research U.S. Travel Tracker
Travel is picking up in the U.
- Remote Work, Growing Retiree Population Drive Hotel Demand
Three trends give U.
- Thinking About Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Hospitality
At its core, the industry is about serving people.
- Absolute Hotel Services Announces First Eastin Estates Property with Signing of Eastin Estates Hua Hin
Jonathan Wigley, CEO of the Absolute Hotel Services Group, has signed an agreement with Mr Damrong Pitaksit, Miss Peerada Pitaksit, and Miss Peachaya Pitaksit of SMC Land Company Limited to launch the very first Eastin Estates branded property, East.
- Kew Green Hotels Appointed Hotel Management Company of Azembay Eco-Villa in Morocco
Kew Green Hotels, one of the leading international hotel management companies, has been appointed by Earth Holding, as the hotel management company for Azembay, the first eco-village in Morocco, North Africa.
- Revenue management for hoteliers: discover why CRS & RMS integration is the key to success in 2023
When it comes to revenue management, every hotelier needs to ask themselves – who owns your rates? While PMS was once the go-to source for revenue management, it can only show you part of the picture.