06 January 2021 | Admin | Hospitality Net Industry News
The Marker Key West Harbor Resort is proud to unveil a $3 million renovation of the modern, waterfront property, including its new Residence One & Two Bedroom Suites with spacious open-air balconies, located in the intimate and private residence, Ha...
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:6841
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- New MMGY Travel Research Highlights A Tale Of Two Travelers
New research by MMGY Travel Intelligence shows that inflation and the rising cost of travel are convincing some Americans to stay put, while Boomers and higher-income households plan to keep traveling and will likely increase their spending on trave.
- Marriott Signs Agreement with Yuexiu Property to Debut The Ritz-Carlton, Wuhan
The Ritz-Carlton, Wuhan, is expected to occupy the upper levels of The Yuexiu Global Financial Center T5 Grand A Office Tower, a 330-meter-tall skyscraper in Wuhan’s traditional city center of Hankou, while the hotel’s lobby, ballroom, meeting rooms.
- What Does The Future Hold For Hybrid Hospitality?
Hybrid hospitality specialists from marketing agency Stay the Night are sharing a deep dive into the future of hybrid hospitality with the release of their latest white paper today.
- LOTTE HOTEL JEJU Re-Opens Major Facilities and Garden
Located in southernmost part of Korea, LOTTE HOTEL JEJU, a classic luxury hotel of LOTTE HOTELS & RESORTS re-opened its major facilities and garden after renewal.
- AAHOA Statement on the Impact of Hurricane Ian
AAHOA, the nation’s largest hotel owners association, recognizes the widespread devastation Hurricane Ian has caused throughout the state of Florida.
- Property Operation and Maintenance – Maintaining the Value
While hotel industry revenues and profits are rising, guest satisfaction is declining.
- CBRE U.S. Hotels State of the Union - September 2022
Economy: CBRE calls for a mild recession in 2023.
- Four Free (or Nearly Free) Things to Boost Your Property’s Online Visibility
Establishing a strong online presence is critical for lodging operators to stand out from the ever-increasing competition in the market today.
- 5 Reasons Why Employee Safety Devices are a Must-Have Budget Item for 2023
While local and state municipalities continue to impose legislative requirements for hotel employers to “provide panic buttons to all employees working in guestrooms or bathrooms without other employees present,” it does not appear that swift penalt.