26 November 2021 | Louisa Daley | Hospitality Net Industry News
Following the ease of travel restrictions and reopening of international borders for vaccinated travelers, global airlines companies are striving to maintain services majorly by addressing staffing shortage issue amid massively increase in bookings...
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:57
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Could Robots Breathe New “Life” Into the Tourism Industry?
The COVID-19 pandemic has hit the tourism and hospitality industry hard, making employees and travellers alike more wary of close human interaction.
- Slow holiday season highlights a handful of highflyers in the U.S.
Our new “bubble charts” for 2022 highlight the leaders and laggards for the four weeks ending 15 January.
- Getting High On Your Own Supply
Recent conferences and events have shown us that people are desperate to return to 2019, when everything felt like it was going right for the hotel industry.
- KSL Capital Partners Chairman Michael Shannon Awarded ALIS Lifetime Achievement Award
KSL Capital Partners, LLC (“KSL”) announced today its Co-founder and Chairman, Michael Shannon, was presented with the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award during the 21st annual the Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS) in Los Angeles.
- amã Stays & Trails Signs 13 New Bungalows Across India
MUMBAI - Indian Hotels Company (IHCL) today announced the signing of 13 new amã Stays & Trails bungalows.
- Marjan to Develop a Multibillion-Dollar Integrated Resort in Ras Al Khaimah with Wynn Resorts
The new development will be the first in the MENA region by Wynn Resorts, the leading international developer of luxury integrated resorts The planned destination will feature a luxury hotel with more than 1,000 rooms, world-class shopping, state-of.
- At FITUR, Meliá Affirms Its Confidence in a Recovery Driven By Post-Covid Opportunities
The digitalisation of the company and its penetration of the leisure and bleisure hotel segments will accelerate recovery in 2022 The hotel company announces more than a dozen new openings for this year, including its first carbon-neutral hotel At t.
- Four Seasons Strategic Growth Driven by Robust Development Pipeline and Enhanced Commercial Strategy in 2022 and Beyond
Luxury hospitality company Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts continues to solidify its leadership position through the strategic expansion of its portfolio of hotels, resorts and residential developments.
- Marriott Bonvoy Makes Each Night Count Twice for Members with New Global Promotion
Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International’s award-winning travel program, is kicking off the year with a rewarding promotion, offering members bonus points and Elite Night Credits on each paid night of their stay, with a fast-track to Elite status and.
▾ Follow us on social media
▾ From our partners
i3Events - We are a conference, event, and incentive planning agency working worldwide from Chicago. Our goal is the pursuit of the perfect attendee experience. Learn more ⊳
▾ More Features
Subscribe to the Event Planner News Daily Update Newsletter Learn more ⊳
View the full list of categories and discover more great posts ⊳
Check out our blog that brings together content from the event industry. Including blog posts, videos and podcasts. Discover more ⊳