25 January 2022 | [email protected] | Hospitality Net Industry News
MUMBAI - Indian Hotels Company (IHCL) today announced the signing of 13 new amã Stays & Trails bungalows. With this, the brand is stepping into four new destinations – Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Kanha and Kochi. It is also adding another bungalow in Lonav.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:106
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Oaky & OPERA Cloud: Making Innovative Hotel Management Easier with the OHIP Integration
AMSTERDAM - Oaky, the hyper-personalised hotel upselling solution, is one of ORACLE Hospitality’s first partners to go live with the brand-new Oracle Hospitality Integration Platform (OHIP).
- NoMo SoHo Hotel Launches the Nation’s First NFT With Hotel Stay Experience
NoMo SoHo and its ownership, the global real estate and investment firm, Sapir Corp Ltd.
- Sleep in this Air ‘bee and bee’ in southern Italy
Key Takeaways To celebrate World Bee Day, a beekeeper from southern Italy has built a buzzworthy hive where guests can sleep surrounded by over one million bees.
- Booking.com CTO Rob Francis on a greenfield rebuild at the digital travel giant
Back in 1996 when the Internet was still young, and users had to listen to the frequency shift key chirruping of modems singing to each other to access it, a Dutchman named Geert-Jan Bruinsma came across Hilton.
- Virtual, face-to-face or not at all: Does how we meet matter?
The COVID pandemic has changed the dynamics of business forever.
- Q&A: Hilton Cultural Programming Manager & Leadership Educator Kalei ʻUwēko ʻolani On Hawaiian Culture
May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month, and it’s an excellent time to recognize and celebrate the significant contributions and influence of Asian and Pacific Islander Americans.
- Miraval Resorts & Spa Goes Global With Renowned Wellbeing & Mindfulness Experiences
Miraval The Red Sea will guide guests on a wellness journey in the Middle East.
- Travel Fintech Momentum Builds As Industry Looks To Boost Revenue
Travel companies are looking to invest in fintech products and services to boost revenue streams and improve the customer experience.
- PPHE Hotel Group Launches extended strategic partnership with Radisson Hotel Group
PPHE Hotel Group, the international hospitality real estate group which develops, owns and operates hotels and resorts, is very pleased to announce the launch of an extension of its strategic partnership with Radisson Hotel Group (“RHG”).