26 January 2022 | Prestige Events | Prestige Events Magazine
De Vere and Tony Troy have announced that Tony will be stepping down from his role as Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) at the end of the month to pursue other private investment opportunities. Tony will however continue to support De Vere by taking on a Non-Executive Director position. A career hotelier with over 30 years in
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:110
Recent posts from Prestige Events Magazine
- Thousands of kilos of used coffee grounds from events to fuel biomass boilers
From hot coffee to hot boilers; by recycling thousands of kilos of coffee grounds etc.
- Wyboston Lakes Resort completes £1.5m hotel refurbishment
The Waterfront Hotel, Spa & Golf at Wyboston Lakes Resort in Bedfordshire has undergone a £1.
- CITY SUMMER HOUSE WELCOMES YOU TO COME ON DOWN
The Awesome Team at the City Summer House, Brick Lane have teamed up with the Good Time Gals to bring you the chance to be part of a live game show where you play ‘Come On Down!’ You can’t deny always wanting to be in a studio audience shouting ‘higher or lower’ or being that [
- Events agency emc3 has announced an increase in paid time off for the whole team after achieving record growth
With the launch of their repositioning, their new advisory board and the onboarding of 26 new clients, including names such as Twilio, Google, Gong and Miro it’s fair to say that the year is off to an incredible start for event agency emc3.
- Ronald Britton Ltd Launches New TÜV Certified Fresh Water Biodegradable Holographic Bioglitter™
The world’s leading ecologically-friendly glitter manufacturer, Ronald Britton Ltd, launches Bioglitter™ HOLO, the first and only certified fresh water biodegradable holographic effect glitter product.
- Combatting the hospitality staffing crisis in 2022
By Michael Clitheroe, General Manager at Balmer Lawn Hotel In the months since coronavirus lockdown restrictions began to lift last year, there isn’t a single hospitality business that hasn’t been impacted in some way by the dearth of available staff.
- SOUTH LODGE ESTABLISHES ITS ROOTS IN SUSSEX WINE COUNTRY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH RIDGEVIEW
South Lodge, part of Exclusive Collection is the latest vineyard hotel within the UK as it plants 19,500 vines in May in collaboration with local vineyard and long-time partner, Ridgeview.
- Event Industry Group to Launch Free Sustainability Measurement App
A group of major event brands, led by ICE (In-house Corporate Events), is calling for event industry input into the continued development of an event sustainability measurement tool that will be free of charge and applicable for every event.
- The evolution of the RFP
Michael Begley, CEO of venuedirectory.