01 July 2022 | [email protected] | Hospitality Net Industry News
The Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®) celebrated its 50th Anniversary with great success this week, hosting just over 6,100 attendees at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida USA. Produced by Hospit..
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:146
Recent posts from Hospitality Net Industry News
- Mission Hill Hospitality Acquires Courtyard by Marriot Lenox and Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
DENVER, CO – Mission Hill Hospitality, a KSL Capital Partners portfolio company focused on transforming select-service and extended-stay hotel investing, announced it has acquired the Courtyard by Marriot Lenox and Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Le.
- Smart Benchmarking Starts with the Right Compset
Setting up a right profitability management approach starts with understanding your market and benchmarking against the right hotels.
- Netherlands-Based Postillion Hotels helps employees pay off student debt
Postillion Hotels pays 2.
- Ryanair’s imminent price increase will reduce the accessibility of international travel, says GlobalData
Following the news that Michael O’Leary, the chief executive of Ryanair, has decided to increase prices to cope with rapidly rising fuel costs; Benedict Bradley, Thematic Analyst at GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company, offers his view: .
- Q: What is the food service industry? All your questions answered
From humble beginnings of guilds and roadside inns in the early middle ages over the first à la carte restaurant opening in France in the 18th century up until today’s multi-trillion dollar industry, food and beverage service industry has grown to b.
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler Begins Nature-Inspired Renovations to Private Retreats
As part of a continued commitment by Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler to enhance its mountainside property and guest experience, an exciting renovation of its Private Residences is getting underway on this summer, with an anticipated comp.
- Destinations International Announces Launch of the Industry’s First Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Assessment Tool
- Waterpark Resort Development: Successes and Pitfalls
In 2022, the industry has enjoyed strong average daily rate (ADR) growth and higher day pass ticket prices, allowing for increased revenue.
- Five Tips to View a Destination Through The Eyes of a Local
As many travelers look to embark on their next adventure in the coming months, more and more are wanting authentic, wholesome experiences that make a positive impact on the local communities of their chosen destinations.