04 July 2022 | Gary Duarte | MGN Events
Discover our creative event ideas for this Summer’s most spectacular corporate event.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:172
Recent posts from MGN Events
- 5 tips for setting the right tone at your corporate event
Discover how to set behavioural and business etiquette expectations for your next event so that your event is comfortable and relaxed, yet professional.
- Discover the world’s finest luxury dining experiences
With an emphasis on seasonal, local and personal, this article offers you a glimpse of some of the best restaurants, culinary experiences and most acclaimed dining experiences on the planet today.
- 10 top keynote speakers for virtual events
Bringing real world experiences and teaching into a conference is a sure-fire way to inspire your employees.
- 5 inspiring global wine producers on social
If you’re looking to treat your guests with the most delectable new- and old-world wines at your next luxury party, find inspiration via our list world-renowned wineries making a splash on social.
- 5 tips for planning a sustainable party
From choosing a luxury venue with strong, evidenced sustainable credentials to off-setting your guests carbon footprint, sourcing local, boutique or small-batch catering suppliers and more, find out how you can plan and host a beautiful luxury event that also supports people and planet.
- Building team culture in a work-from-anywhere world
Discover the creative employee engagement and event planning tactics organisations can use to support their culture, communications and employee engagement strategies as we move ever closer to a work-from-anywhere world.
- 4 new and exciting luxury event trends
Discover four key trends re-defining the concept of luxury in the world of exclusive private events.
- Increase staff engagement with a personalised event
Find out how inclusive hybrid or virtual events that cater to different employee engagement preferences and needs can help you reap ROI rewards.
- 3 time-saving steps to luxury party planning
Check out the post for more...