09 August 2022 | Catie Owen | CMW
The U.S. Travel Association has launched the Sustainable Travel Coalition to advance the travel industry’s strategies for sustainability.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:158
Recent posts from CMW
- etc.venues to open third New York City venue since early 2020
Provider of urban non-residential event venues, UK-based etc.
- Bizzabo platform reports big growth of in-person events in 2022, as virtual decreases
Event experience operating system Bizzabo has announced a 20% increase in the number of events hosted on its platform, although the number of virtual events on there has decreased marginally this year.
- UK’s mia to host Safety and Security Summit
The UK’s Meetings Industry Association (mia) is to host its Safety and Security Summit at Warwick Conferences on 13 October.
- Cvent CONNECT Europe ready for BIG Community Conversation in London and Frankfurt
Meetings industry technology provider Cvent has said it has a list of leading MICE associations and membership groups lined up to participate in its The BIG Community Conversation panel on 6 October at the company’s annual conference, Cvent CONNECT Europe.
- Abu Dhabi Business Events Week enjoys successful second edition
Abu Dhabi Business Events Week concluded at Manarat Al Saadiyat, following two days of insights, panel discussions and keynote speeches.
- CMW in conversation with … Peter Savoff, General Manager, Darwin Convention Centre
Where is Darwin? Located within Australia’s iconic Northern Territory, Darwin is the nation’s northernmost capital city with very close proximity to South East Asia.
- In pictures: Fiji incentives showcase sustainability
A recent educational trip to Fiji, a popular island destination, showcased that visitors can support meaningful social and environmental sustainability.
- Authenticity is the new currency of destinations
Matthias Schultze, managing director of the German Convention Bureau, describes how destinations can harness their authentic character through a collaborative approach Why do we attend business events? It’s a key question that needs answering for our industry to enjoy continued relevance and success in the future.
- Caesars Virginia stakes half a billion dollars on new resort for 2024
A 500-room hotel with a 2,500-seat entertainment theatre and 3,716sqm of meeting and convention space are all part of a $500m resort to be opened by Caesars Entertainment in Danville, Virginia, in 2024.