07 September 2022 | Stacey Knight | CSM Live
From Saudi Arabia to Seoul, with pit stops in Mexico, Rome, Monaco, Berlin, Jakarta, Marrakesh, New York and London, Season 8 of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship was...
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:266
Recent posts from CSM Live
- 5 Minutes with Bert and Gavin
This month marks the start of a momentous 12 months of International Rugby, culminating in the World Cup next September.
- 5 Minutes with Daniel Töpfer and Isabelle Reitemeier
In July, we announced the expansion of our European business with the opening of our new CSM Live office in Germany.
- R&A targets golfers of all abilities with new concept
The R&A, golf’s global governing body alongside the United States Golf Association (USGA), is gearing up to launch a new facility which aims to offer new pathways into the sport,.
- Cruising with your favourite stars
Imagine going on holiday and bumping into your favourite sports stars every day.
- CSM Live announce industry-leading circular economy partnership to cement Birmingham Commonwealth Games legacy
We are proud to be stepping up our textile recycling initiative from the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games by partnering with the Circular Textile Foundation (CTF).
- 5 Minutes with Lewis and Sarah
Working across all eight venues up and down the country, at CSM Live we delivered branding, venue dressing and exciting cricket-themed activations at this year’s second edition of The Hundred.
- Brazil set to welcome NBA’s largest fan destination
The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Nacional Parque Basquete Brasil, an operator of theme parks and entertainment attractions, are poised to launch the North American league’s largest fan destination in.
- Rugby League World Cup set to thrill on and off the pitch
The upcoming Rugby League World Cup 2021 (RLWC2021) is set to provide a sensational show on and off the pitch, with organisers revealing details of its accompanying cultural festival.
- The Hundred doubles down on family-focused fun for second edition
The sporting summer in England and Wales means one thing: cricket.