23 September 2022 | Hotel Speak Community | Hotel Speak
Running a hospitality business like a hotel can be stressful. Seasonal peaks and slowdowns can be challenging, but there are ways to limit the negative revenue that comes during slow seasons. There are some significant ways to limit negative revenue in the hospitality industry.
Read more of this post ⊳
Vote this post up | Rank:112
Recent posts from Hotel Speak
- Hotelogix to Showcase its Full-stack Cloud Hospitality Solutions at ITB Asia 2022
Bangalore, 29/09/2022: Hotelogix, a leading provider of enterprise-grade hospitality solutions on the cloud, announced its participation in ITB Asia 2022, scheduled to take place in Singapore from 19 – 21 October.
- HotelRunner Joins Independent Hotel Show in London, Which Celebrates its 10th Anniversary, on October 4-5
HotelRunner, an award-winning sales, operations, and distribution management platform and B2B network, announces its participation in the Independent Hotel Show, the business event for luxury and boutique hotels, as it celebrates its tenth edition in Olympia London between 4-5 October.
- Ways to Drive Higher Revenue with Higher Guest Satisfaction
What makes a hotel profitable can be narrowed down to one thing: its guests! The guest experience is the main driver of continuous revenue for any successful hotel.
- Netflix – What Can Hoteliers Possibly Learn From The Megabrand’s Success?
For the very few who may not know, Netflix is a media sharing and streaming service that allows its subscribers to watch a variety of TV shows, movies, documentaries and other viewable content without the burden of exterior adverts.
- Is An Aging Society A Threat Or An Opportunity For Hospitality?
Today, we are living in an aging society that is slowly increasing to the point where the number of older persons is projected to double to 1.
- Hotelogix Partners with Carmen Software to Help Hotels with Easy Accounting Management
Bangalore, 13/Sep/2022: Hotelogix, a leading provider of enterprise-grade hospitality solutions on cloud, announced the integration of its Hotel PMS with Carmen Software, a major hotel financial management system.
- The Hotels Network Takes Hotel Benchmarking To The Next Level With BenchDirect Pro Editions
The industry’s first direct channel benchmarking platform got an upgrade, offering hoteliers exciting additional capabilities and competitive insights.
- Top Five Qualities of Successful Hotels
A thriving hotel is something to be proud of.
- Boost Your Bookings Through Strategic Business Partnerships
Several brands are collaborating to reach a wider audience.